Friday, May 7, 2010

The Potager

Do you have vision?  Do you have a good imagination?  Someday the plants and seeds I have planted in my potager will grow and it will be over flowing with Tomatoes, Green Beans, Squash, Cukes, Beets, Lettuce and Peppers!
The Potager sign was painted by my friend Natasha Burns of Artistic Creations.  She lives in Australia and she created this sign with a vintage piece of molding.  I have had it for about 4 years now and it looks as good as the day I got it!  It stays out in the garden year round.


Picture a small gravel pathway between all of the raised beds.  Picture a white fence surrounding it.  Picture some roses and lavender planted next to the fence. 
Henri the Rooster has imagination....do you?  Can you see it?  I can!

p.s. my bookcase is all finished and the great room is rearranged.  I will post pictures in my next blog post...have a great weekend!
Welcome Home
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment