Sunday, May 9, 2010

Bookcase Makeover and Furniture Rearranging

A few posts ago, I showed you a project I was starting.  I painted a bookcase to blend with a wine cabinet we had.  Here is the before picture.
See the bookcase on the back wall to the left of the fireplace?

Well it is painted now, and I also rearranged the great room.  Here are some after shots.

The bookcase is now on the right of the fireplace and the wine cabinet is on the left.  I painted the bookcase a green color and then glazed it to match the wine cabinet.


We moved the clock, writing desk and well, just about everything but the couch and coffee table!

I think the bookcase turned out great and I love the new furniture arrangement.

I am linking this post with Susan's blog Between Naps on The Porch, for Met Monday.
Welcome Home,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment