Tuesday, May 25, 2010

can't get it out of my mind



The color turquoise (in any and every shade).
It seems everywhere I go, it keeps jumping out at me.
I am drawn to it when I see it.
When I don't see it, I can't help but want to ask, "Does this come in turquoise."
I may very well end up buying something I don't need or even want just because I find it in some shade of this lovely color.
It is just that perfect pop of color I seem to want to add to every space I see right now.
And there is a very good chance before the week is up, something in my house will be hauled out into the yard and painted turquoise...
I will be sure to let you know what I come up with.

It didn't help when I was in Balboa...


And then, of course, every blog I link to has some little splash of it...



If you could add one fun bright color to your home what would it be?
Would you paint a whole room or just something small like a chair or bench, a door or frame?


No comments:

Post a Comment