Thursday, May 20, 2010

Antiquing

I took a gardening break the other day to do a little antiquing.  I was actually looking for something that would help my gather my crops.


When I saw this old wagon above, I immediately thought of my friend Mary from A Breath of Fresh Air .  She had recently posted a picture of a wagon very similar to this but it was painted Lavender!  Click on the link above and it will take you to that post.  I would have loved to buy it, but sadly it was WAY too much money.  It would be fun gathering crops with though!

Look at this wonderful settee!  I love it.  But it really was not what I was looking for.


I found what I was looking for.  This wonderful old gathering basket!  Just the perfect size to fill with lettuce, tomatoes, squash and beans.

I didn't find it at an antique mall though.  I found it at a local thrift store, for only $2.00.  It will sit outside my back door, so that it is handy to pick up and take to the garden.  I will take you all with my on my first harvest!
Welcome Home,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment