Friday, May 21, 2010

Fan Vs Chandelier - Before and After Great Room

I am linking this post to Savvy Southern Style, Before and After Party.  This originally posted in May of this year.  I am linking to it, because some of you might not have seen it.  I LOVE comments!  Please leave one if you have time!


We replaced the old white, too small, ceiling fan in our great room this past week.  Actually by "we", I meant an electrician.  Normally Mr. Comforts of Home would do it himself, but it weighed a ton and the ceilings are 20 foot high.

Here is the BEFORE picture.  Taken the day we bought the house.

And here is the AFTER

I tried to take the picture from the same spot, so you could see the wonderful difference.  Ignore the tag on the pillow on the couch.  I had just bought them and was deciding if I liked them (yes!).

Some shots from the mezzanine or loft area.


Much better, don't you think?

Have a wonderful weekend, my sweet friends!
Welcome Home,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment