Thursday, May 27, 2010

I love This Fabric!

I love this fabric!  It has all of the colors of my decor.  When I was antiquing with Gretchen earlier this week, I saw this fabric under a pile of stuff.  It is about a yard and a half and cost $8.00.

I have searched online for more of it, but can not find anymore.

Such a shame because it looks great with this couch...



This cheetah chair...



This red chair in the living room...


And it even looks good in the master bedroom!




I have loved this green chair for 10 years....but it really didn't go with my yellow toile.  It is comfy and a PETITE recliner - that somehow doesn't look like a recliner.  Somehow with this new fabric added to the room (curtains?) it looks good.  The prints on the floor ready to hang seem to match and the vintage oil painting over the chest looks good with it too.

Since I can't find any more of this fabric, I will probably use it for throw pillows in the great room.  But now I am keeping my eye out for something like this to make curtains for our bedroom.
(edited to add:  A few of you have suggested looking on the salvage edge for the name and then looking on line.  The salvage edge does give the manufacturer - Bloomcraft, but not the pattern name or number.  When I search Bloomcraft I find all kinds of fabric stores, but after looking at all of their patterns, I can't find it.)
(edited again to add:  I didn't want to recover the chair with the fabric, but make curtains with it, which would make the chair look like it belongs in the room.)
And now the project list has one more item added....
Welcome Home,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment