Sunday, January 2, 2011

Kitchen inspiration.........

So as my house decisions continue to mount and I try very hard to not be overwhelmed....I am pacing myself and keep repeating my mantra "you will take it one day at a time". So now that my kitchen is in the works, I am feeling a little relieved. I am going with the ever so popular creamy white cabinets, but doing a huge black island, and topping everything with my favorite marble, Calcutta gold, I will be sure to do an ogee edge and make it as thick as my pocketbook will allow! I am getting an ILVE range stove, (pictured above in navy however I am doing  mine in black with polished brass accents) which is made in Italy and quite good looking. I am putting a gorgeous limestone french hood above it which is being done by Francois and Company. They also make fabulous fireplaces, mantles and hoods in addition to many other incredible limestone creations. Below is a sampling of some of the pictures that have given me a lot of ideas!


Here I just like the light with the dark contrast


A black range adds lots of panache to a kitchen


Beautiful colorways, love the creaminess of the cabinets


Think the green with the dark island is very nice, not crazy about the floor however


Doing my butlers pantry either in very dark wood like this one with the white marble or black


Stunning butlers pantry


Another view..tres chic!


Love the height of the ceiling, scale of the room and creamy cabinet color




Beautiful, love the tall ceilings, light in the room and the feeling that is cozy though grand






Love the marble with the dark island and dark range


Very beautiful gray kitchen..gray is huge this year!


More beautiful old floors.....




Great feeling to the kitchen, very warm and well done


Love the gray blue island with the dark le cornue range..wow!

This is from Cottonwoods showroom in NYC, very beautiful


More Cottonwood kitchens, gorgeous!
I am having my Paris Ceramics reclaimed floors, which I think will make the kitchen. I have a lot of pictures that I have used over time for my divine inspiration, so here are some of my all time faves.

No comments:

Post a Comment