Monday, January 3, 2011

Decorating Projects For This New Year

Going to my first therapy tomorrow, and since I think I will be really sore after, I thought I would try to do a post today.

I have several decorating projects planned for this year.  Of course, most of them will have to wait until the end of March, when my shoulder is healed.

I am putting a list of projects on my side bar, and will do before posts about them during the next month. 

First up....The Loft/Library

Remember in this post, when I traded a mosaic bistro table and chairs for my friend to make me chair cushions and pillows?  Well, here are the chairs now below in my loft/library.




What still needs to be done....
1.  Paint round table base black to match cabinet and stain top darker to match wicker chairs.

2.  Find a black and red needlepoint rug to sit in the area.

3.  Hang art work on the walls.

I know I had shown you a library loft before with tons of bookcases, but you work with what you have, right?

I will bring you all along with me as I finish this space up.

See the rest of my project list on my side bar.
Welcome Home,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment