Saturday, January 8, 2011

French Laundry? Another Before Project for 2011

French Laundry
I saw a lot of this in France last spring.

Below are some inspiration ideas for my laundry.  Love the glass doors.  I have enough cabinets, I could replace a couple of plain doors with glass ones.  There are no windows in my laundry and it would lighten it up, I think.



Or I could go with a couple of open shelves, for display...but I think that would collect a lot of lint and dust, don't you?


I was thinking about black and white prints, in my laundry, but might go with big pops of color in the art instead.


Here is my laundry below...



So this is another project for this year.  When I start working on it I will let you all know...

Do you love your laundry room?  Why?  What have you done to make it a fun place to be?
Welcome Home,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment