Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Another Before Project

On my sidebar I have a list of projects I would like to do this year around my home.  I might not be able to conquer the entire list, especially since I won't be able to tackle most of the projects for 3-5 months, because of my healing shoulder. 

But it is fun to dream and look at inspiration pictures.

This project, is buying or making family room drapes, for both the window and the French door.

Here is my room today.

Our windows face a very private back yard, so we don't need the drapes for privacy.  I just think the room would look more finished and warm.

Here are some inspiration photos from some of my French Country decorating books and magazines.



 I will probably end up making my own, since a simple panel is easy to sew and we have a discount fabric store near me.

Do you have drapes or blinds on your windows?

Welcome Home,
Penny


No comments:

Post a Comment