Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Another Before Project

The other day I showed you my loft area and described the changes I wanted to make this coming year.

Today I am showing you the eating area off of the kitchen.  Here is how it looks today.


What I want to do is paint the table and chairs a creamy white, and then glazed and age them.   I will probably keep the table top wood stained and just paint the base and legs of the table.  I will also reuse the red and yellow toile cushions that are on them now.   My inspiration comes from the two pictures below.


It seems I feel the need to lighten up a little.  I love the Swedish influences in French Country.  I am keeping the hutch red as it is now.

I will also change out the art on the wall.  Not sure how or with what yet.

Coming up next - another before project.
Welcome Home
Penny
p.s. Physical Therapy was intense...but not as bad as I expected.  Though I think they went easy on me because it was only 6 days after surgery.  I start going twice a week for the next month.  Thank you for the suggestion of taking a pain pill before I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment