Sunday, January 9, 2011

Filling Time

What do you do, when you are not allowed to do anything?

I am very limited as to what I can do, while recovering from my shoulder surgery.  So, I thought this would be a great time to learn how to use the SLR camera I bought last March.

Yes......last March! I bought a Canon Rebel XSI.  I have a Kodak Easyshare, that I have used for years, and wanted to buy a SLR camera and learn how to use it.  But when it arrived, I was really intimidated by it.  F-Stops, Aperture, ISO, White Balance...all foreign to me.

So it sat.  And sat.

Today, I had Mr. Comforts of Home set it up on my tripod, so I could play with it without having to hold it one handed.




I purchased Understanding Exposure, by Brian Peterson and have been playing around.  Maybe by the time my shoulder is healed, I will know how to use this thing!
Welcome Home,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment