Monday, July 12, 2010

red, white and... turquoise?

This year for the 4th of July, I couldn't help but pull in a little of my own favorite shade of blue to our red, white and blue celebration. The jokes from my kids about this little obsession of mine have already begun... oh, well. I am sure deep down they are loving the splashes of turquoise here and there as much as I am... right? We had a nice little 4th of July at the beach this year with some family, some delicious food and, of course, fireworks. A little more on that tomorrow. For now, enjoy a bit of the house before the troops hit...

I found this vintage flag at the flea market and thought it made a very nice table runner. What do you think?

Hope you all had a lovely 4th and enjoyed our guest blogging from the beautiful and talented Jen last week! Have a good Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment