Sunday, July 11, 2010

It's Back!!

Run, don't walk to your nearest book seller or grocery store magazine rack!

How wonderful is this?  I know we all missed this magazine.  Well, Country Home is back and better than ever!


Filled with beautiful pictures of charming country homes.

It looks like at this point, that it will be a quarterly magazine.  This one is the Late Summer issue, and in the Editor's letter, they say there will be a new issue released in September.

I am so glad to have one of my favorite magazines back in publication. 

I am off to my favorite cozy chair to sit and read this issue from cover to cover.
Edited to add:  A couple of you have remarked on the $12.99 price.  After spending time looking at the magazine I need to let you know that I think it is worth it!  This is really like a decorating book, not a magazine.  There isn't any advertising in it!  Just page after page of wonderful pictures and great articles.  Plus this is not a monthly magazine.  And monthly magazines run between $5-7 each issue without a subscription.
Welcome Home,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment