Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Mellow Yellow

Here are a couple more pieces of garden junque that I spray painted last weekend.

We picked up these chairs about 6 years ago at a flea market.  I was always going to turned them into planters, but it never happened.  One was red and chippy.  The other black and chippy.
See how the almost disappear into the landscape?

I sprayed them a bright yellow and Mr. Comforts of Home attached chicken wire to the seat area.

I had some old burlap, that I draped in the seat.  Once I added the dirt, I tucked the edges under.




They stand out a lot more now! 

There wasn't much of a selection of plants at the garden center this time of year.  I wanted to find some trailing plants as well as flowers.  I will do that next year.


Welcome Home,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment