Monday, July 5, 2010

Looking Good!

The potager and cutting gardens are looking pretty good!
You can see in the picture below, Mr. Comforts of Home has enlarged the cutting garden bed on either end, so I can plant more flowers.
I could also use the extra space to plant some fall crop veggies this year.  Like butternut squash.
This is the first tomato that is almost ready for picking!  I can taste the Caprese salad right now.
Aren't these pear shaped mini tomatoes cute?  They are yellow when ripe.
The cucumber plants have taken over the entire bed!  They are wrapped around Henri and the zucchini!
These veggies are making it a little easier to try to be more healthy in my food choices.

What's growing in your garden?

p.s. I have added a SEARCH button to the top right of my blog.  So if you want to see a post I did in the past on bathrooms, gardening, country French or Pierre Deux, you just simply type in what you are looking for and hopefully the posts will come up for you.  How fun is that?

Welcome Home,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment