Monday, July 19, 2010

I Will Follow......you!

Some of you are probably not old enough to remember this song, by Little Peggy March.  You might remember it when Whoopi Goldberg sang it in Sister Act.  Click on it and listen...go on...I will wait....

I loved that song when I was young!  Anyhooo, I started thinking about that song today.  Because for the longest time I was keeping up with all of you by adding you to my google reader.  Then Google Follower came around and I added it to my side bar to make it easy for you to keep up.  But I wasn't following any of you as a "follower" just through Google Reader.

Well today, I started "following you" all.  I have been clicking on all of your blogs and you will see my smiling face on your side bar.

If I am not there yet, I will be there in the next day or two.  And if you don't see me, please let me know, so I can come sign up to follow you. 

Because you all are the reason I am hear writing this silly blog about my house, garden and life.  And I really, truly want to know about yours too!
Welcome Home,
Penny
p.s. if you aren't following me I would love it if you would!

No comments:

Post a Comment