Thursday, February 17, 2011

Got Magazines?

A few posts back I did a post on decorating books.  I know I am a decorating bookaholic. 

But I have to confess, I love magazines too.  Decorating magazines to be exact.  I had some favorites, that are no longer being published.  But I still find a lot that I love.


My tastes have changed over the last couple of years.  I seem to be gravitating towards more traditional style decorating magazines.


I also love this magazine....even though it it not a decorating magazine.
I keep some magazines for a year.  Then go through stacks of them on rainy days, and tear out pages to put in a decorating file.
I subscribe to Veranda, Elle Decor, Traditional Home, House Beautiful, Country Living and Wine Spectator.

What magazine do you buy?  Do you save them?  Do you tear out pages and put in a file?  I would love to know!
Welcome Home,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment