Friday, February 18, 2011

Dreaming

Our weather has been in the 60's and 70's this week.  I walked around the yard to see if anything spring like was happening.

My garlic, planted last fall is the only thing growing in the kitchen garden.

The Knock Out rosebush is budding.

The day lilies are sprouting up from the ground.
The lilac bush planted last spring is getting buds.

Mr. Comforts of Home is back outside working on the pergola.


So that got me day dreaming about what summer could be like in my backyard.

Dining out under the pergola....

Listening to water trickle in a fountain (which we have to buy and install - still dreaming).

And walking along our newly installed gravel path to a cozy seating area for two.

The last three pictures are from BH&G....maybe this summer, I will have something similar.

Are your dreaming of a summer day?
Welcome Home,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment