Tuesday, February 8, 2011

French Chateau

I bought some wonderful Limoges plates a year or so ago, with the intention of using them for a mosaic mirror.

They have beautiful scenes on them of a French Chateau in the countryside.  In fact the pattern is called French Chateau.
As you can see, they didn't end up on a mosaic mirror. I thought they were the perfect plates to decorate my green toile guest bedroom.

Here are the scenes on the plates...each one is different.



I have been trying to add a little red color in the green toile room and these have some red in the design.
I still want to change out the lampshades and do something different with the bedding.  You can't see in this picture but there is a green toile bed skirt on the bed that matches the curtains.  I am looking for a quilt/comforter that has red, green and gold in it.  It seems like I am always fluffing the nest.
Welcome Home,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment