Monday, August 15, 2011

Stamping Away

Remember on this post a while back, when I asked if anyone knew where to get a custom stamp made?


Well, thank you all for your suggestions.  I followed a few of the leads you provided and found Baby Jewels.


I know a few of you were interested in getting a stamp made.  I wanted to let you know that I highly recommend Cat at Baby Jewels.  She created my custom stamp, in record time and it is exactly what I was looking for.  If you contact her, tell her I sent you!  I am not getting paid for this review and I purchased the stamp, it was not a gift for a review.  Just my honest to goodness opinion :-).


Did you notice the piece of furniture that the stamped tag is laying on?  That is my newest Flea Market Makeover.  Click the link on my side bar....or here...to see it.

Edited to add...I did not have any graphic art to send Cat at Baby Jewels.  I just told her I wanted some lavender included in the stamp.  She found some and designed the stamp.

Welcome Home,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment