Friday, July 1, 2011

Well, That Is Not Going To Work

Well, my idea of painting my outdoor chair cushions is not going to work.  The fabric paint I bought came in a "little" smaller container than I thought.



Pictured above are the three teeny tiny bottles.  Not enough to do all of the cushions for sure.  So back it goes to the supplier.  It would cost a lot to buy enough paint to cover all 8 cushions.

In the meantime, because I was frustrated, I tried spray painting one cushion.


After three coats, it just kept sinking into the fabric and the fabric is all stiff and itchy now.  Not exactly what you want in a porch cushion.

So on to plan B.  Recovering them.  I don't know if I do it myself or find a reasonable seamstress.  I will let you know when I figure it all out.

In the mean time, Have a wonderful 4th of July Weekend.  I will see you all back here on Tuesday.
Welcome Home,
Penny


No comments:

Post a Comment