Friday, July 8, 2011

Landscape Paintings

I don't think I ever showed you close up pictures of the new art I got for my kitchen dining area.  It was one of those things on my List To Do on my sidebar.



I found them at a favorite antique place called the Screen Door.

I love the way they look in the kitchen dining area.  Perfect pops of color on the wall.


Speaking of the Screen Door.  I have a goal...one day I hope to have a booth in the Screen Door.  I would love to sell my mosaic pieces as well as my Flea Market Makeovers.  That is one reason, I started my Flea Market Makeovers blog.  It got me motivated to do something with all of the furniture that I picked up over the years.  It is hard to ship furniture, so I hesitated putting so many large things on my website, Lavender Hill Studio.  So, I figure if I can get a booth in a great store, I can sell it locally!

There is a waiting list for vendors at the Screen Door.  So, it might be a while.

In the meantime...if you have time come see my newest makeover, here and let me know what you think of it.

Welcome Home,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment