Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Lions, Fountains, Pergolas, France, Italy

or Rome wasn't built in a day...

I love the old world look.  Country French, Tuscan, English Cottage.  So when I decorate inside, it is a mixture of all of the above.

Same goes with my landscaping.  Here is a couple of inspiration pictures.



I love the look of boxwood, with roses.  The formality of the boxwood, with the wildness of rose bushes.

I love focal points of water fountains.

We got our water fountain hooked up and running this past weekend.


We planted boxwood around it.


Now we just have to add tons more boxwood and roses.

Oh, and lavender and geraniums would be nice too.  Like I said, Rome (nor my garden) wasn't built in a day.  It could take years to finish the backyard, but what fun work it is!

Do you like gardening?

Welcome Home,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment