Wednesday, July 27, 2011

bike shop


One of my favorite places for shopping and dining in California is {The LAB}.  It is this funky little center (known as the anti-mall) with great shops and restaurants (Habana is one of my very favorites!).  In the parking lot at the Lab is this awesome airstream turned bike shop.  I absolutely love the atmosphere this guy has created and will be sure to pick up a bike from him next time I need one.  If you are in the area, be sure to stop by.  And do check out the amazing vintage crates he makes into bike baskets!
 

I absolutely love his business hours sign.
Do you think we could get away with this at the Willows?


I only have a few days left in beautiful California, any more suggestions on places I absolutely don't want to miss this trip?  I would love a new shop or restaurant to try out!

No comments:

Post a Comment