Sunday, July 10, 2011

Weekend Fun


So, over the weekend I went to a new Flea Market in town called Paris of The South.  It was opening weekend and I had high hopes for it.  I was a little disappointed in the amount of venders, but I will wait a few weeks and go back to see if it picks up.

On Sunday I went to a craft show downtown Asheville and then to the Biltmore Estate to see the gardens there.

There is a Tiffany Stained Glass Lamp exhibit going on now and the lamps are beautiful.  What is really fun is that they arranged their gardens to compliment Tiffany's stained glass designs.

See the dragonfly flower bed below?  Can you see the huge dragon fly?  Click on the picture to enlarge and you can read all about it on the sign.





The Biltmore Estate gardens are always beautiful.  Here are some of the flowers there.




We also went to Lowe's to get a rotiserrie attachment for our grill and some more mulch for the backyard.
So what did you do this weekend?  I would love to know!  Grab some coffee and let's chat.
Welcome Home,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment