Thursday, July 28, 2011

I'm Back!

Hi!  I am back from Florida.  Did you miss me?  I missed all of you too!


I just spent the last week in Florida, helping my niece paint her kitchen cabinets and visiting with my sisters.

It wasn't all work.  There was a little bit of play too.  I went to the beach the first day there.


I saw a school of dolphins swimming.  I tried to get a picture but as soon as I raised my camera, they would go back under water.  Here are two photos of them.



Now on to the cabinet photos.  The cabinets were a light maple color and they were Formica.  So first we applied a bonding primer.  And then two coats of paint.



In the picture below, if you look close you can see a mocha glaze in the insets and around the edges of the cabinets and drawers.


I can't show you a finished picture, because all of the doors were not hung up when I left, and the new cabinet knobs were not on yet.

As soon as I get a picture from my niece, I will do an update.  The cabinet color is not showing true in my pictures.  It is really a lovely sagey grayish green in person.

I will be around to visit you all soon!
Welcome Home,
Penny


No comments:

Post a Comment