Monday, April 4, 2011

Shopping and Dining

So, I have been complaining about the rain and not being able to finishing painting my dining table and chairs.  Today was sunny and warm. 

But, I was bad and played hooky with my friend the "other" Penny from Lake Lure Cottage Kitchen.





We went shopping and out to lunch.  I will show you what I bought another time.  We found the cutest place to have lunch.

It is a little bookstore as well as a restaurant.

Cozy rooms filled with books and tables.
I had the soup and sandwich special.  All of the meals come served on a bread board.
Penny had their "Mile High Quiche" and fresh fruit. 

We had a wonderful time catching up after a long winter.  Tomorrow, I will get back to working on projects.....maybe.
Welcome Home,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment