Wednesday, April 20, 2011

French Kitchen Garden

I was busy yesterday in my French Kitchen Garden.  In order to be able to plant these.....



I need to take care of the weeds...


And there were a lot of them!
Love my new red trug, above.  I had to add some cow poo and mushroom compost to amend the soil.

This is part of one of my raised beds.  You can see the garlic, chives, leeks and herbs are all doing well.


On to another subject....the other day I went to my mailbox and found a surprise package!  My sweet friend Kathy of Kathy's Cottage, send me a Mug Rug, that she created just for me!
Look how cute this is!  I love the lavender fabric with the script on it.  I love the black and white toile, checks and polka dots and mostly the sweet Lavender plants for Lavender Hill Studio.

Thank you Kathy!  It is going to hang out in my studio and I will think of you every time I look at this sweet Mug Rug. 

I am linking this post with No Minimalist Here's Open House Party.
Welcome Home,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment