Friday, April 8, 2011

Paisley

I am just barely starting to spruce up my front porch for spring and summer.  I know we will be having a month of pollen, covering everything, so I will wait until that is over for the real sprucing up.

I just bought some new cushions for the white wicker chairs.

The old red ones in the pictures below have spent the past 3-4 years in the sun, rain and snow.  They are faded and worn.


Here are the new ones.  I love this big paisley pattern.  It is kind of a modern take on French Provence style. (edited to add:  the cushions are from Pottery Barn...free shipping and a sale going on now.)


I am juggling a lot of plates right now. Literally - I am working on a big mosaic project that has to be done a week from today.  I will tell you more about that later this week.

So what are your weekend plans?  Is it spring in your neck of the woods?
Welcome Home,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment