Thursday, March 31, 2011

Pictures

One of the things I have been meaning to do is order some prints of a few of the pictures I took in France last year to use in my home.

This one is kind of cheating :-).  I took a picture of this original oil Monet painting in the Musée de l'Orangerie.  This way I can have a Monet - sort of -  in my home.  This one is going in the master bath on the wall at the end of the tub. 

The next one is going in the commode area of the bathroom.

These last two are going into my laundry room, that I also use as a potting area, so I thought the flowers would be appropriate.



I ordered them from Kodak, online.  I should receive them in about a week, then I will go to Michael's for frames.  As soon as I get them up, I will do a post on it.

In the meantime, it is still too cold and rainy to work on the dining table and chairs.  Hopefully I will get the table done this weekend.
Welcome Home,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment