Friday, March 4, 2011

On The Fringe

On The Fringe of Recovery


I want to thank you all for still following this silly blog of mine, even though I have not posted any decorating or gardening posts for a while.


As you know I had rotator cuff surgery in December and have been spending the last couple of months healing.  It is almost a full time job.  Going to physical therapy 2 times a week and spending a couple of hours each day at home, doing home therapy exercises at home take up a lot of my time.

It has been almost 10 weeks since the surgery and I am doing well.  Not totally back to normal, but getting there. 

Starting next week, I am going to start working on some of those projects on my side bar.  Of course, I will take before, during and after pictures to show you.

(Home pillow pictured above made by Kathy at Kathy's Cottage)
So soon you will be seeing this blog get back to normal.  Thanks for hanging in there! 

Don't forget to keep checking back in.  As soon as I reach 650 followers, I am having a giveaway!  Have a great weekend!
Welcome Home,
Penny
p.s. I took some of your advice.  I decided to start weighing myself on Friday, instead of Monday.  So the results will be posted on the sidebar on Fridays now.

No comments:

Post a Comment