Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Celtic Woman

Last night we went to a concert in Asheville.  We saw the Celtic Woman, on their new tour called Songs from the Heart.



I took this picture at the end of the concert, just as they were finishing the song, You Raise Me Up.

If you have not seen or heard Celtic Woman, you can find their concerts on PBS.  If they are touring anywhere near you, I highly recommend you go see them in person.  It was the best concert I have seen in years.


Here is a Youtube video of them singing, You Raise Me Up.

p.s.  I have somone very special to me that has recently purchased a home, that is a major fixer upper.  She has just started blogging about it.  Today she is trying to make a decision on an entertainment system.  Can you go over and help her decide?  Her blog is called Just About Home.  Click on the name to be taken to her blog.

Welcome Home,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment