Monday, October 29, 2012

House Whispering and Packing

I am spending the next few weeks packing.  Rather than pack all at once, I am spreading it out a little, taking my time.  I am marking the boxes with the contents and room that it will go in.  That way, when moving day comes, I will be able to tell the movers where to put each box.

While I am packing I am day dreaming about what the new house will look like with all of my old familiar pieces.

At our previous home, we had this lion fountain in the middle of our back yard.  Here is my previous backyard and fountain, below.


We loved it, but it stayed with the house when we sold it.  So, I have been looking around the internet and found some ideas for a new lion fountain at the new house.  This time, since the yard is much smaller, we are thinking about having a wall mounted fountain.  Here are some inspiration photos.  All of the photos are from Houzz.com


I can hear the trickle of the water...can you?

Okay, back to reality.  Packing....

I hope all everyone in the path of Sandy, stays safe and warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment