Sunday, April 22, 2012

Where I Blog From Now

I thought you might like to see where I am blogging from in the house we are renting.

I put the sofa table we had in our great room at our other house into the guest bedroom.

When guests come to visit, I will move my computer into my bedroom and place a small flat screen TV on the sofa table, so my guests will have a place to relax in the evening.  The TV sits in the guest room closet right now.

I have been having a lot of fun this past week!  I drove to Greenville to have lunch and go antiquing with Gretchen of Bird Nest Cottage. She has the coziest home.  She greeted me with a welcome sign in her kitchen.

Here is Gretchen in her home.


And here we are sitting on a lovely French sofa in a store in Greenville, SC called Postcards from Paris.


I met another blog friend for lunch yesterday at the Bistro in Biltmore Estate.  Jeanne from Backyard Neighbor came into town to see the flower gardens at the Biltmore Estate and to pick up a mosaic kit from me.

We had a wonderful lunch and had a great time catching up.

You remember, that earlier this week I also had lunch and went shopping with Penny from Lake Lure Cottage Kitchen.

Next week I am meeting Jeanne from Perfect Imperfections, while she is visiting in the area!

Are any of you coming to the Asheville area anytime soon?  Let me know and we can meet for lunch and if you have time I can take you to my favorite antique stores!
Welcome Home,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment