Saturday, April 28, 2012

French Pastoral Painting

The other day I showed a sneak peek of a painting I bought.  The painting is framed now and hanging in my bedroom.

I get to see it every morning when I open my eyes.  

So while we are in my bedroom, I thought I would show you the other side of the room.

I am still using my yellow and red toile bedding (but not the curtains I made - there are no curtain rods here).  Though the yellow and red really do not go with the sage green walls, I don't want to spend money on new bedding that would go better with the color because we are only going to be here a year.  I might get a neutral comforter that will match anything down the road.  We will see.

Here is a close up of the painting.



I love that it has cows, a pond and thatched roof houses.  I have wanted a pastoral French landscape painting for a long time.  I love it to pieces!
Welcome Home,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment