Friday, April 27, 2012

Lunch, Rain, Frame

I can't believe it is Friday already!  Where did the week go?

Well, I got a hair cut on Tuesday, had lunch with a new blog friend, Jeanne from Perfect Imperfections on Wednesday...

Ran errands in the rain yesterday, including stopping in at my booth at Needful Things to do inventory and fluff it up a bit.

Speaking of rain, it has been raining most of the week here, except for a few hours when Jeanne and I met for lunch.  The rain has caused most of the blossoms etc to fall off the trees onto our deck.

And with the rain, comes the fog... (see the deer in the picture below off of our back deck?)


This is the weather forecast for the next few days.  


My frame arrived for my new painting I spoke about in the last post.  Tomorrow is suppose to be sunny, so maybe I can get a good picture of it!

What did you do this week?
Welcome Home,
Penny


No comments:

Post a Comment