Saturday, May 7, 2011

So Many Projects, Yikes!

Don't even look at my project list on my side bar.  It seems we are in the midst of more projects and I haven't made a dent on the ones on the sidebar. 

Besides making the drapes for the master bath, that I showed you in the previous two posts....

I am still in the beginning stages of painting the kitchen table and chairs.  We also have to cut down our bar stools to counter height, paint and recover those.  One has been cut so far.


Currently we are working on the pergola....still have to finish the flagstone floor, dig a trench to get electric out to the pergola and grill.


Mr. Comforts of Home is also building a screen to hide the air conditioner, trash can and such.


When it is finished, we have to plant these honeysuckle to climb all over it.  There will also be a potting bench in front of it.


So since you all said you like before and afters....stay tuned.
Welcome Home,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment