Saturday, May 14, 2011

Putting It In To Perspective

I have been showing you bits and pieces of our backyard and the work we are doing on it.  I thought I would show you the whole picture, so you could put it in to perspective.

This is a shot standing in my kitchen garden looking back towards the house.

In it you can see the screen and the potting bench to the left, the pergola to the right and beyond the pergola, the fire pit area.

I am standing on my driveway looking at the kitchen garden in the shot above.


This is the newest addition to our back yard.  It sits between the fire pit area and the pergola.  It still needs to be hooked up.  A trench has to be dug and electric brought out to the fountain and pergola.  We will be hanging those cool Italian cafe type string lights on the pergola when we get electric out there.

This picture is taken from our back porch, looking towards the fire pit and pergola. 

We found some nice, but inexpensive outdoors furniture for our fire pit at Lowe's.

And we put the other furniture we were using around the fire pit, back onto the back porch.  We are still getting pollen, so I have not decorated the back porch yet.

Anyone want to come over for a BBQ and marshmallow roast?
Welcome Home,
Penny
p.s. My curtains are finished and the traverse rod is here.  Mr. Comforts of Home is hanging the rod this week, so stay tuned for the master bath update!

No comments:

Post a Comment