Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Coming Soon

I have been playing around with an idea for several months now.  Actually ever since I had my shoulder surgery last December.

I am going to close down my Lavender Hill Studio blog and start a new blog that encompasses all that I do in my studio.  I do more than mosaics.  I make-over flea market, thrift store and auction items too,



In the new blog, I will be taking you a long with me to flea markets, thrift stores and antiquing.  I will have a video camera with me on some of the outings.

Then we will come back to the studio, and make things over.  Some items will be painted, some will be turned into lamps.  Some I will mosaic.

I will show you before and after photos and some video how-to tutorials.

Sound like fun?  The new blog will debut in June.  I will be having a giveaway on the the new blog when it debuts.  Sign up now as a follower on Flea Market Makeovers to be entered in the giveaway. 

To sign up as a follower, simply click on this link, Flea Market Makeovers and sign up under Followers on the side bar.
Welcome Home,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment