Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Potting Bench Perfection

A few days ago, I showed you a lattice screen that Mr. Comforts of Home was building to hide the air conditioner and such.   Well it is finished!

Here is the BEFORE (actually during) picture.


And here it is finished!  As soon as the honeysuckle vine grows a little it will be a wonderful screen!


Do you see the potting bench?  Want a closer peak?

I have been wanting a potting bench for quite a while and when the folks at Cymax Stores asked me if I would like to do a review in exchange for a product, I knew just which one I would pick.

I have seen pricey potting benches sold at other stores that looked very similar to this one.  It arrived very fast and Mr. Comforts of Home had it put together in a jiffy. 

I am very pleased with it.  It is sturdy, has hooks, shelves and a slotted area on top for dirt to fall into as you pot.  I couldn't ask for more.  If you want to find out more about it you can click here, EveryPatioFurniture.

Don't forget to click on the Rooster on my sidebar to enter the giveaway for my French Rooster and find all about my new adventure!
Welcome Home,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment