Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Meet Amelie and Armand and the Fairy Hobmother

In my last post I showed you pictures of my fall mantel.  There have been some new additions since then.


Meet Amelie


and Armand

What?  You don't give your pheasants French names?

I know I am going to have fun decorating with these through out the year, all over the house.


And speaking of fall mantels....a few of you have asked where I got the large gourds I have on my mantel.  They are real gourds.  I purchased them on EBAY several years ago.  When I received them, I washed and dried them, then stained them with Minwax stain and polished them with Minwax wax.  You can find some like these on EBAY, just by searching the word "gourd".

~~~~~~~

Now on to some other news.  I have seen the Fairy Hobmother bestow gifts to several bloggers over the last few months and I was lucky enough to be visited by the Fairy Hobmother recently and she gave me an Amazon Gift Certificate!

The Fairy Hobmother represents Appliances Online who sell dishwashers and other white goods.  To have a chance to be visited by the Fairy Hobmother and be given a Gift Certificate simply leave a comment below.  One of the lucky commenter's will be visited by the Fairy Hobmother soon.

Linking With:
Welcome Home,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment