Friday, October 14, 2011

A Dreamy Evening

Last night was the Once Upon A Dream, A Prairie Fairy Tale Event, opening night.  It was a dreamy evening for the attendees.


I was a vendor at the event.  A lot of you wanted me to let you know how I did.  This was the first time I ever did a vendor night.  I have never done art shows or craft fairs either.  I usually just sell my mosaics on my website.  So this was a fun challenge for me. 

I didn't sell everything, but I sold some...the rest of the pieces will be added to my website over the weekend for sale.


Here are some pictures from the evening.

Suzanne's table.
Natasha's table.


The views from the venue.


The table settings..

Jenn Hayslip, the event hostess...

Tiffany, Jenn, Me and Natasha...

Some of the gals outfits were amazing!


Jeanne and Me...

After all of the hard work, I am taking the rest of the weekend off to enjoy the fall colors.  See you all on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment