Monday, September 27, 2010

So What Did You Do?

One of my sisters and her husband visited this weekend.  We went antiquing and we also went boating on a mountain lake.

The lake was called Fontana Lake and it is outside of Bryson City, NC.  We could not have asked for a better boating day.

I also did a little fall decorating to the mantel.

Sunday it was raining and cooler, so it is beginning to feel like fall here.

Now, to the answer to "Weekend, Where Is It?"

The first picture was taken in Provence France.

This second picture was taken in Flat Rock, NC at Sky Top Apple Orchard.

The majority of you were correct!  25 of you guesses Europe and 12 guessed USA. 

Come back next Friday for another Weekend, Where Is It. 

I was busy having fun with my sister this weekend and I see I have missed a lot of your posts!  I will catch up with you all later today.
Welcome Home,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment