Monday, September 13, 2010

Creating a Fall Wreath

I went to Michaels today to look for a fall wreath.  The one I fell in love with was $59.00!  Now that is a little a lot out of my budget.  So I walked around Michaels and picked up a few things.


A grapevine wreath for $2.50.  A couple of fall garlands for $3.50 each.  A couple of flower bunches for $3.50 each and a roll of copper ribbon for $4.99 (most of the ribbon, I will use for another project soon, so I think I used about $1.00 of it).

So for about $18.00 I ended up with this.

And you know what?  I love it more than the $59 one!  All I did was wrap the garland around the grapevine wreath.  Cut the flower bunches into individual blossoms and poked them into the wreath and created a bow, that I tied around the wreath.  No glue....no muss, no fuss.

Happy Fall, Y'all!

p.s. today is the last day to enter the $50 Anthropologie, Pottery Barn or B&N giveaway!  Click here to enter.
Welcome Home,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment