Monday, September 13, 2010

Only Her Hair Dresser Knows For Sure

Well, and now all of you do too.... This is how I looked a few weeks ago.  Actually this is how I have looked for the past couple of years, because this picture was taken about 2 years ago.
Now, I have had thin hair for many years.  But I usually had it colored.  A few years ago, I decided to go natural.  I actually like the silver color. 

But for the last year or so, I have been getting offered SENIOR CITIZEN discounts!  For people OVER 65!  I am only 56.  Now as much as I enjoyed the savings, I decided that I didn't want to look 10 years older than I am.  So....
So....there you have it.  No more silver.  I decided to post this, so all of my blog friends that are coming on October 16th for the blogger brunch, wouldn't think they came to the wrong house!

On to a couple other subjects.  Melina, from Tales From My Empty Nest. Came to visit last Friday.  She brought me a wonderful bag full of sweet gifts!


See the black toile bag?  That is called a Flora Doora.  To find out more about these great hanging planters visit Flora Doora.

Melinda and I had lunch and went shopping in a neighboring town, called Black Mountain. 
Here we are in a wonderful store called, Maggie McKay.
The store also sold cute custom garden houses.  Don't you love that purple door?

Another wonderful thing happened this weekend.  Sarah from Hyacinths For The Soul had a giveaway a while back, and I won!  My package arrived on Saturday and it was filled with beautiful wrapped gifts.
French glasses, blue transferware plates, French cookies and candies and a sweet vintage tablecloth.  Thank you Sarah!

Welcome Home,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment