Monday, June 7, 2010

more from our kitchen...


Finally, a little update on our kitchen remodel, as there is finally some actual progress to show.
All the new cabinets were put in...


I gave a couple grandkids a little visual as to what it will look like when G.G. sits at her computer, typing away...


And then came the new brick floors! I am so excited about how they look!


And, finally, the countertops! (oh, and the brick behind the range is all going to be painted white... what do you think?)


My desk...


Our new sink...


The only thing really holding everything up right now is that there was a mistake with our french doors that we are putting in to replace this window into the kitchen...


They can't sand the floors until they put in the doors, and they can't do anything else until they sand the floors... hopefully, it will all come together soon. What do you think so far?

Also, I have made a little change with the piece I chose for our TV. Remember when I showed you this buffet that I was going to use? Well, as much as I love that piece, I then found this...

...and was even more in love. So, this is now going to be it. What do you think?


So, that is where we are at for now. I still have not found anything for the bathroom (which now has brick floors also)... any suggestions? Would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment