Thursday, August 2, 2012

Did You Know That You Can Buy Your Favorite P & G Products Online Now?


Did you know that you can buy your favorite P&G products online?  I didn't either until Blogher and P&G choose me to try one of the products and tell you all about it!

I chose to try Olay Regenerist Skin Care Starter Trio Pack.  I have always loved Olay products and wanted to give this one a try.  After all, I am 50 something years old and my face it starting to show it.  I am going to start using the Olay Skin Care Starter Trio Pack this week.  I will let you know how it works!

For the opportunity to use and promote this product, I will be earning a commission on any sales (both from the purchase of Olay Regenerist Skin Care Starter Trio Pack and any other P&G product on the P&G eStore) from any of my readers that purchase a product through the P&G Buy It Now button at the end of this post.

I would love for you to check out P&G's new eStore and come back and let me know which products you love.  

Now through August 31, 2012 you will receive 10% off all items at the P&G eStore.  You will also receive FREE SHIPPING over $25.  And because P&G is a huge sponsor in the Summer Olympics, there are lots of great Olympic-themed bundles and deals going on right now!

If you find some great deals and want to share them with your family and friends, send them the link to this blog post, where they can make purchases and receive the same 10% discount and Free Shipping over $25 by simply clicking the P&G Buy It Now button at the end of this post.

Olay Regenerist Skin Care Starter Trio Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment