Sunday, June 17, 2012

Walk With Me

I have been taking long walks everyday through the neighborhoods around my house.  This isn't a typical flat neighborhood with sidewalks, but a mountainous neighborhood with steep roads to climb.

Want to walk with me?
Up the first steep hill.

Adorable statuary in someones front garden.

One of the herd of deer I passed.  Normally I see the turkeys with their growing chicks and sometimes a white squirrel, but of course today I had my camera and didn't come across any more wild life.

Down a gentler hill.

Pretty flowers along the way.

A wooded view.

Back home, looking up at my deck from the road.  You can see how my herb garden and tomato plants are growing from here!

Thanks for walking with me!

P.S, I have almost reached 1000 followers!  Wow! I really appreciate every single one of you.  When I do reach 1000, I will have a giveaway.  Keep checking back!
Welcome Home,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment