Saturday, June 2, 2012

For Lack of A Paint Brush

Yes, for lack of finding my paint brushes after the move, I have not finished the chairs I mentioned in the last post.
Pretty flowing plant growing along my driveway.  Do you know what it is?

Actually it was for many more reasons.  After removing the fabric from the seat, I realized I wanted to buy new thicker foam and batting.

Then I had to take a day and go antiquing with a friend.

Then I had to......you know....do all of the things that we do every day, lol.

So I will be working on the chairs this weekend.  I went to Lowe's and bought new brushes.  I went to my local wholesale Foam and Fabric store and had custom foam cushions cut.

Oh...and I did one more thing this week.  I watched Mama turkey, take her seven little chicks on a walk through my back yard.  Look close, they blend in with the ground.


So what are you doing this weekend?
Welcome Home,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment